Wednesday, September 7, 2011

On Location...Smashbox Studios, Culver City, CA for Hautelook - Coolwear Hero

Overhead view of my makeup palette that I used on model, Franki. 
The Look: A sleek cat eye with popping wine colored lips.
View of my station at Smashbox early this morning
Outside Smashbox Studios doing a hero shot for the line Coolwear.
I'm holding the flowers in front of Meadows camera as she shoots.

 Ok, break...time for a little fun!
Couldn't resist the jumping shots on the cove at Smashbox skybox. 
Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Break's over back to work for me!

The finished story we put together from the hero shot for the line Coolwear for Hautelook on sale on 9/6. These were taken outside Smashbox Studios in Culver City, CA 9/1/2011





Model:  Franki
Photographer: Meadow Rose and Andar Sawyers
Stylist: Ebony Campbell and Melissa Garcia
Hair/Make-up/Digital Tech: me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment...you made my day!